Saturday, March 9, 2013

SNOW DAY!

One of the things I love the most about living in Ohio is that we really get to enjoy the seasons here!  Sometimes you even get to experience more than one season in a day (heat in your car in the morning, air conditioning in the afternoon ;) ).  Ohio definitely doesn't leave you lacking if you enjoy the changing of the seasons.  This year we've had a decent amount of snow, and we even got to enjoy a little snowstorm this past Wednesday ...we got about 6 inches of the white fluff and I'm not sure if the kids were more excited, or if I was!

Because Daddy wasn't home on Wednesday and Henry was too little to go out in the cold, the kids and I enjoyed our snow day inside.  Baking, Christmas movies, reading and lots of snuggling is my favorite way to spend a snowy day.  Here's a few pictures from our day :)

backyard view


kids waking up and checking out the snow
Baking time!  "Please stop taking pictures, Mommy"


Licking the bowl...the best part!
and finally time to snuggle up and watch a movie....sleepy babes!

even this little sweetie pie was out like a light!
And I don't know about you all, but one of my favorite parts of my day is naptime!  When the babies are sleeping, the house is quiet (and clean!) and I get just a little bit of Mommy time!! Time for Mommy to have some tea and check out a couple of new magazines I just got in the mail. 



Or......not.


Oh well, maybe tomorrow....how can I not want to snuggle with this little guy! Until then, wishing you the coziest of days!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Happy Sunshine comments are welcome!!